DAMAGESIZE bonus

  • Brass Tilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2007
      I added the following to the enlarge person spell in order to increase the
      size of the weapons for damage when enlarged:

      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGESIZE|1|TYPE=Size|PREAPPLY:ANYPC

      This appears to work, and I'm wondering if its absence in the SRD list files
      is because there's some other side effect I'm not noticing that makes it
      undesirable.

      Thanks,
      Brad

      16:12