[Bug] [5.11.5]? Feat creations

  • hunterofstorms
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi, first time poster here.

      I've noticed a couple of things when creating feats using LST editor.
      First, the Desc field will not save text.
      Second, when removing new feats (in which CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES has been
      used) extra feat slots are added to the character.
      Third, possible confusion with the documentation/behaviour for
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES

      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|SKILLSNAMED|Perform%|2
      According to the documented examples, the above should allow the feat
      to be selected once and 2 sub-skills chosen. Instead, only one
      sub-skill choice is permitted, but the feat can still only be selected
      once.
      The following produces the desired result (2 skills and once off feat).
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=2|SKILLSNAMED|Perform%|1

      Fourth (and last, sorry), I've managed to inadvertantly loop/crash
      PCGen (continual popups declaring Adding various automatic feats for a
      character) when tring to remove a feat with the following or similar
      syntax from using documented examples. Program has to be killed via
      task manager (yes, using WinXP).

      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Knowledge$|2

      Possibly these quirks could be looked at?
      Cheers and thanks, PCGen is an excellent tool
      Hunter