RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Negative CASTERLEVEL?

  • Lange LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Tried this but the results were the same.

      As an experiment I applied just a +1 instead of -1

      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|SCHOOL.Abjuration,SCHOOL.Conjuration,SCHOOL.Divination,SCH
      OOL.Enchantment,SCHOOL.Evocation,SCHOOL.Illusion,SCHOOL.Necromancy,SCHOOL.Tr
      ansmutation,SCHOOL.Universal|1

      The +1 worked. I guess the issue is trying to apply a -1.

      Any way around this?

      Thanks

      _____