Re: how to gain Hit Dice at particular levels?

  • oggmosh
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2006
      This is exactly what I was after, thanks Andriy!
      I've then added a variable which I increment each time I add a Hitdie,
      which I can then use in formulae to calculate base saves or natural
      armor progressions from the Hit Dice total rather than the level.

      The only thing I haven't worked out yet is how to change the levels at
      which attributes are given.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andriy Sen <apsen@...> wrote:

      > I've done like this:
      >
      > CLASS:Example Class HD:0 TYPE:Monster.PC ABB:EC LANGAUTO:Literacy
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|CL/4
      > BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Will,BASE.Reflex|(CL+2)/4+2
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL/2+1|TYPE=Base.REPLACE MAXLEVEL:6
      > CLASS:Example Class STARTSKILLPTS:2 CSKILL:Listen|Move
      Silently|Spot|Survival LEVELSPERFEAT:4 MAXLEVEL:6 PRERACETYPE:Monstrous
      > Humanoid
      > 1 HITDIE:8 FEATAUTO:Simple Weapon Proficiency
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=NatWeap|DAMAGESIZE|1 BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor
      > 2 HITDIE:8 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|WIS|2
      > 3 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|CON|2
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor
      BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|-max(1,2+INT) BONUS:FEAT|POOL|-1
      > 4 HITDIE:8 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|DEX|2 BONUS:FEAT|POOL|1
      > 5 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|CON|2
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|3|TYPE=NaturalArmor BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|10
      > BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|-max(1,2+INT)
      > 6 HITDIE:8 BONUS:WEAPONPROF=NatWeap|DAMAGESIZE|1 BONUS:STAT|STR|-8
      BONUS:STAT|CON|-4 BONUS:FEAT|POOL|-1