Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] how to gain Hit Dice at particular levels?

  • Andriy Sen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
      I've done like this:

      CLASS:Example Class HD:0 TYPE:Monster.PC ABB:EC LANGAUTO:Literacy BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|CL/4
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Will,BASE.Reflex|(CL+2)/4+2 BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL/2+1|TYPE=Base.REPLACE MAXLEVEL:6
      CLASS:Example Class STARTSKILLPTS:2 CSKILL:Listen|Move Silently|Spot|Survival LEVELSPERFEAT:4 MAXLEVEL:6 PRERACETYPE:Monstrous
      Humanoid
      1 HITDIE:8 FEATAUTO:Simple Weapon Proficiency BONUS:WEAPONPROF=NatWeap|DAMAGESIZE|1 BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor
      2 HITDIE:8 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|WIS|2
      3 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|CON|2 BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=NaturalArmor BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|-max(1,2+INT) BONUS:FEAT|POOL|-1
      4 HITDIE:8 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|DEX|2 BONUS:FEAT|POOL|1
      5 BONUS:STAT|STR|2 BONUS:STAT|CON|2 BONUS:COMBAT|AC|3|TYPE=NaturalArmor BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|10
      BONUS:SKILLPOOL|NUMBER|-max(1,2+INT)
      6 HITDIE:8 BONUS:WEAPONPROF=NatWeap|DAMAGESIZE|1 BONUS:STAT|STR|-8 BONUS:STAT|CON|-4 BONUS:FEAT|POOL|-1

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2006
        This is exactly what I was after, thanks Andriy!
        I've then added a variable which I increment each time I add a Hitdie,
        which I can then use in formulae to calculate base saves or natural
        armor progressions from the Hit Dice total rather than the level.

        The only thing I haven't worked out yet is how to change the levels at
        which attributes are given.