Re: [pcgen] Adding new feat

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:38:57 -0000, "omeara_frank" <fomeara@...>
      wrote:

      >This is my first attempt to modify data within PCGen. I'm using the
      >lst editor to added a feat from The Player's Guide to Eberron
      >(Bladebearer of the Valenar). With this feat if you have say Weapon
      >Focus Scimitar you also get Weapon Focus Falchion and Weapon Focus
      >double scimitar. How would you handle this to a feat in PCGen?

      Well the dataset for Eberron is either from Code Monkey Publishing, or your
      own construction. If its from CMP you need to ask them for the details on
      how its setup.

      If its your code then the proper place is on the PCGenListFileHelp list. As
      Eberron is a closed content, the specifics of its information needs to be
      done in generalities.

      Just ask how to code a feat (or series of feats) that give the following
      focuses: Weapon Focus Scimitar, Weapon Focus Falchion, Weapon Focus double
      scimitar.

      I'll send a copy over there for you and see what they have to say.

      Terry