biosettings.lst and new races

  • Bolie <bolie@io.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
      Is there a way to define height/weight/age outside of the system list
      file? I've got some new races and would rather not have to edit the
      system biosettings.lst file to add height/weight/age information.
      Can I put a campaign specific biosettings.lst file in with the
      race.lst?

      Bolie IV
    • Ian Dale <ian_dale@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Bolie <bolie@i...>"
        <bolie@i...> wrote:
        > Is there a way to define height/weight/age outside of the system list
        > file? I've got some new races and would rather not have to edit the
        > system biosettings.lst file to add height/weight/age information.
        > Can I put a campaign specific biosettings.lst file in with the
        > race.lst?
        >
        > Bolie IV

        Check the PHB in 4.3.0. It's got its own *biosettings.lst file. :)

        -Ian
        LST Tamarin