Re: Spell DC formula

  • chacal_62735 <chacal@gmx.fr>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11 10:56 AM
      > > In which file can I change the spell DC formula (10+INT+Spell Level)?
      > > IMC, we house ruled it to take caster level into account.
      > >

      > > I can't find it in the lst files.
      >
      > That is a work in progress.
      >
      > You should be able to do that in the next couple of weeks.
      So...
      Now that we're a couple of weeks later , How can I set 10+
      (spellstat/2).TRUNC+ (casterlevel/3).TRUNC ?

      Actually, it's the casterlevel part that I can't make working.

      Any Idea ?

      Chacal
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11 12:54 PM
        Check out the GameMode miscinfo.lst

        SPELLBASEDC:10+SPELLLEVEL+BASESPELLSTAT

        SPELLBASEDC:10+BASESPELLSTAT/2

        Then in your classes (I know, messy): BONUS:DC|CLASS.<classname>|CL/3

        That should work.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback

      • chacal_62735 <chacal@gmx.fr>
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12 1:58 AM
          Check out the GameMode miscinfo.lst

          > SPELLBASEDC:10+SPELLLEVEL+BASESPELLSTAT
          >
          > SPELLBASEDC:10+SPELLLEVEL+BASESPELLSTAT/2
          >
          > Then in your classes (I know, messy):
          > BONUS:DC|CLASS.<classname>|CL/3

          Thanks ! The CLASS.<classname> part I didn't tried. (TYPE.Arcane
          didn't seem to work for this)

          I'm not sure it's messy, It allows for interesting flexibility.

          > That should work.
          It works fine :)

          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen BoD
          > Data Silverback

          Chacal

          P.S :Since I Had to MOD the classes, I've put
          BONUS:DC|CLASS.<classname>|CL/3-SPELLSTAT/2
          to avoid changing the gamemode.