Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] How to configure LBE (Load Bearing Equipment) (+2 to STR for Carrying Capacity)

  • BearSpiritGuide
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      This is what I ended up going with and it seems to wrok fine:

      LBE (Load Bearing Equipment)
      OUTPUTNAME:LBE, [NAME]
      TYPE:Goods.General
      CONTAINS:10|Any=10
      COST:10
      WT:2
      BONUS:VAR|LOADSCORE|2|TYPE=Equipment.Stack
      SPROP:+2 to STR for Carrying Capacity

      Military Backpack
      TYPE:Goods.General.Container
      CONTAINS:60|Any=60
      COST:10 WT:3
      BONUS:VAR|LOADSCORE|2|TYPE=Equipment.Stack
      SPROP:+1 to STR for Carrying Capacity

      Thanks,

      -RangerJim