How to configure LBE (Load Bearing Equipment) (+2 to STR for Carrying Capacity)

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
      I can figure out the first part:

      BONUS:STAT|STR|2|TYPE=Equipment

      But how do I make it only apply to carrying capacity?

      -RangerJim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
        BONUS:VAR|LOADSCORE|2|TYPE=Equipment

        The LOADSCORE stuff gets a bit wonky every now and then. I try not to
        touch it unless absolutely necessary. I think it has to do with
        something in the processing of the function. Other DEFINEs in the
        statsandchecks.lst file work ok, but LOADSCORE has returned some
        really wonky results that haven't really been pinned down.

        On 11/10/06, Jim <bearspiritguide@...> wrote:
        > I can figure out the first part:
        >
        > BONUS:STAT|STR|2|TYPE=Equipment
        >
        > But how do I make it only apply to carrying capacity?
        >
        > -RangerJim

      • BearSpiritGuide
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2006
          This is what I ended up going with and it seems to wrok fine:

          LBE (Load Bearing Equipment)
          OUTPUTNAME:LBE, [NAME]
          TYPE:Goods.General
          CONTAINS:10|Any=10
          COST:10
          WT:2
          BONUS:VAR|LOADSCORE|2|TYPE=Equipment.Stack
          SPROP:+2 to STR for Carrying Capacity

          Military Backpack
          TYPE:Goods.General.Container
          CONTAINS:60|Any=60
          COST:10 WT:3
          BONUS:VAR|LOADSCORE|2|TYPE=Equipment.Stack
          SPROP:+1 to STR for Carrying Capacity

          Thanks,

          -RangerJim