Re: Fwd: [Frank] Modern Armor Prof question (WAS [pcgen] Newbie Question - list file help)

  • frank_kliewe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

      > > Thanks, I will try that tomorrow.
      > >
      > > One other question: How do I specify Occupation for a new
      character...
      > > I cannot find that anywhere?
      >
      > I thought it was on the Race tab, under templates. I don't play
      > Modern tho. I think there was an idea to link it automatically ask
      > when character gets gets first class level.
      >
      > --
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen LST Chimp

      Occupations are coded as hidden feats. As such they are not visible
      in the GUI. When a character picks his first level by selecting one
      of the 6 base classes, a series of windows will popup, asking for
      various selections, one of them being occupations.

      If you should be using our latest Alpha 5.11.1 there seems to be a
      bug which prevents some of these selections to appear, so you won't
      be able to select an occupation and some other benefits. The last
      stable 5.10.1 should be working, though.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      Come on now, be honest! Which one of you wouldn't rather listen to
      his hairdresser than Hercules? Or Horatius, or Orpheus... people so