[pcgen] Re: Problem with creating a Race/Class

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
      Thanks for the help, it solved the problem exactly, I had
      completely missed that the SPELLLIST: Tag could be used for a class
      and not as spells themselves, the class now works perfectly.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
        Would a kind Tracker or Doc monkey please take care of this: Comment
        on SPELLLIST tag needed when .MODing/copying a spellcasting class. I
        think maybe I need to go through the .MOD section and enhance that
        area a bit. That way questions like this aren't as frequent. :)