Biosettings and Subrace

  • taluroniscandar <mhgj@excite.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      I have a subrace, setup using templates, which has a different base
      height from the main race. If I create an entry in the campaign
      biosetting file using the name set in the subrace tag in the template
      will it use those settings? Or will it continue to use the standard
      racial settings? Anyone know, the docs for biosetting are still under
      development (in 4.2.9 anyway).