Re: Clerics and Pantheons

  • Phillip Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2006
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "barak@..." <barak@...> wrote:

      > Just create your own file that uses .MOD to modify the deities and load
      > it at the same time as the rest of your data.
      >
      > That way when there are updates your changes don't get overwritten.
      >
      > Barak

      Now that's cool. I'll look into doing that.
      Thanks.
    • Phillip Ryan
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2006
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip Ryan" <pryan7@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "barak@" <barak@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just create your own file that uses .MOD to modify the deities and
        load
        > > it at the same time as the rest of your data.
        > >
        > > That way when there are updates your changes don't get overwritten.
        > >
        > > Barak

        Many thanks to Paul and Barak. Your PREVAR and .MOD suggestions worked
        perfectly. I learned a lot in the process. My clerics and druids are
        happy and so am I.

        Phil

        Reality is what refuses to go away when I turn off the computer. ;)