Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Count Divine levels

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2006
      possibly cl("TYPE.Divine") or var("CL=TYPE.Divine") though I doubt
      it. I'm not even sure there is a class with TYPE:Divine, so I don't
      know what you are looking for. The Divine Rank, the # levels the
      character has if it is a deity? Not really sure...

      On 10/21/06, Tom <zifnabbe@...> wrote:
      > Is there a way to count how many divine levels a character has?
      >
      > I've looked at the COUNT tag in the documents, but this doesn't
      > mentiones about Divine levels

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
        <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:

        > possibly cl("TYPE.Divine") or var("CL=TYPE.Divine") though I doubt
        > it. I'm not even sure there is a class with TYPE:Divine, so I don't
        > know what you are looking for. The Divine Rank, the # levels the
        > character has if it is a deity? Not really sure...

        Well, I want to count the amount of divine levels:

        Assume a fighter lvl 5/cleric lvl5 character. I would like to know
        the amount of cleric levels (ie divine power)

        But with a character as eg Paladin 5 /Fighter 4 /Cleric 5 I want to
        know the levels of Divine power, which is: 5-4 (Paladin) + 5 (Cleric) = 6