Finesse Feat in race.lst

  • Stephan Dohmen <sdohmen1@t-online.de>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
      In a race.lst I want to add, as a special race trait, the Finesse
      Feat with a specific weapon, e.g. an Elf will get Finesse feat when
      fighting with an elven made longsword.
      What are tag and syntax to do this?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
        Stephen:

        Read the documentation. (Part 3 of 3)

        You are looking at VFEAT or FEAT in race.lst

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen BoD
        Data Silverback