How can i do this with MOVE

  • Timothy 'Sid' E. Brucke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2003
      I am attempting to update some custom lst files and i never did the
      movement changes because i didn't think i could be done.

      “Movement: As it gains mass, the character finds it more and more
      difficult to move its bulk around. At level 1, the character’s
      movement rate is reduced to 2/3 of its normal movement rate (round up
      to the next 5 ft). At level 5, the character’s movement rate is
      reduced to 1/3 of its normal movment rate (round up to the next 5
      ft). At level 9, the character’s movement rate is reduced to 1/6 of
      its normal movement rate (round up to the next 5 ft).”

      Timothy E. Brucke, KF4EQO
      ICQ:19688892 Y!:wadragunov

      Really, I know what I'm doing...Ohhhh, look at the shiny buttons!
      Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in
      a trap