correct me if wrong the is no way to subtract exp in pcgen is there?

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2003
      Not a level just a certain nymber of experience points?
    • lurch1111 <lurch1111@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>"
        <dlm1065@h...> wrote:
        > Not a level just a certain nymber of experience points?

        If you go into the add XP box and add a negative number it'll
        subtract that number from the total. At least it's always worked
        that way for me. Hope this helps!
      • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2003
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "lurch1111
          <lurch1111@h...>" <lurch1111@h...> wrote:
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065 <dlm1065@h...>"
          > <dlm1065@h...> wrote:
          > > Not a level just a certain nymber of experience points?
          >
          > If you go into the add XP box and add a negative number it'll
          > subtract that number from the total. At least it's always worked
          > that way for me. Hope this helps!

          Sorry I was meaming in a lst TAG not through the GUI
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2003
            No way. We aren't allowed to touch XP really. So we haven't got a tag for
            it.

            Tir Gwaith
            PCGen BoD
            Data Silverback