Re: CHOOSE for domains?

  • Jayme
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      I've got this mostly working in 5.110

      SA: +1 Caster Level with %CHOICE domain

      CHOOSE:DOMAIN|PC

      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|DOMAIN.%LIST|1

      However, the CASTERLEVEL doesn't seem to be increased for those domain
      spells.

      Any ideas or should I file a bug report?
    • ed ballot
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        Did you try this?
        BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|%CHOICE|1

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "ed ballot" <eballot@...> wrote:

          > Did you try this?
          > BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|%CHOICE|1

          Yes, I tried both BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|%CHOICE|1 and
          BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|%LIST|1

          Neither worked...
        • Jayme
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
            Aha!

            BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|DOMAIN.%LIST|1

            I had forgotten to capitalize the DOMAIN portion. Reading the code
            always helps :D