RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Making a skill pop up a choose window for a feat

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003

      Hi there,

      As Tir said, there is an existing freq to support this, and also as Tir says unfortunately it is not a high priority, the only thing I can suggest is that you try to get a JAVA coder you know to join PCGEN and tackle it!

      Karianna

      TM SB

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
        Yeah, wish I had the time to learn Java... bleh.
        Currently if I put a Choose:FEAT(TYPE=MANOUVER) into the skill's Advanced tab, I get the popup window, but it is empty.I was ecstatic when this happened, thinking that I was *This* close to getting it to work, and maybe my syntax was off, but i tried
        Choose:FEAT|TYPE=MANOUVER|
        Choose:FEAT,TYPE=MANOUVER
        Choose:FEAT|TYPE=MANOUVER|1
        Choose:FEAT|1|TYPE=MANOUVER|
        and a few others... no luck. then I got Tir's explanation saying that it is not supported yet.

        Oh Well... I can fake it for my own purposes until someone gets around to filling that Freq.

        Ed