Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Making a skill pop up a choose window for a feat

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
      Not possible at this time. This has come up before. It may get added
      eventually. Just not high priority at this time.

      Making a skill rank buy a feat gets VERY complicated.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen BoD
      Data Silverback
    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003

        Hi there,

        As Tir said, there is an existing freq to support this, and also as Tir says unfortunately it is not a high priority, the only thing I can suggest is that you try to get a JAVA coder you know to join PCGEN and tackle it!

        Karianna

        TM SB

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
          Yeah, wish I had the time to learn Java... bleh.
          Currently if I put a Choose:FEAT(TYPE=MANOUVER) into the skill's Advanced tab, I get the popup window, but it is empty.I was ecstatic when this happened, thinking that I was *This* close to getting it to work, and maybe my syntax was off, but i tried
          Choose:FEAT|TYPE=MANOUVER|
          Choose:FEAT,TYPE=MANOUVER
          Choose:FEAT|TYPE=MANOUVER|1
          Choose:FEAT|1|TYPE=MANOUVER|
          and a few others... no luck. then I got Tir's explanation saying that it is not supported yet.

          Oh Well... I can fake it for my own purposes until someone gets around to filling that Freq.

          Ed