Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Adding extra domains to a class ?

  • ed ballot
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2006
      Would it be acceptable to force the choice with
      CHOOSE:DOMAIN|Oracle

      There's a preference that allows pcgen to automatically choose for you if a
      choice dialog only contains one item.

      Ed

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2006
        Yes and no. That would basically require it in a FEAT, and you can't
        add it to the class except in the class object.

        You use CHOOSE:DOMAIN for things like feats with domain choice.

        CHOOSE: does not work on a class line or class level line. The only
        CHOOSE that does is CHOOSE:SPELLLEVEL with embedded BONUS.
        For example:
        CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|SPELLLEVEL|1|TYPE=Arcane|1|1[BONUS:SPELLCAST|CLASS=%;LEVEL=%|1]