Uncanny Dodge-PrC adding to it?

  • taluroniscandar <mhgj@excite.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      How do you get a prestige class to add to Uncanny Dodge? Tir stated he
      is working on changing Uncanny Dodge to a VFEAT chain. Is that done yet?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
        > How do you get a prestige class to add to Uncanny Dodge? Tir stated he
        > is working on changing Uncanny Dodge to a VFEAT chain. Is that done yet?

        No, and won't be until after 4.3.0. I have another priority at the moment
        (MSRD or d20Modern) Expect it before 4.3.1 though.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Team
        Data Silverback