RE: [pcgen] PCGEN Missing Items?

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Sigh... this was to the wrong person... and the wrong list... it was
      supposed to go to the list file one... I need sleep...

      Mynex
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
      - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
      - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback
      - Anyone with an IQ lower than that of mayonnaise should be "fixed" and
      sent to special colonies so the rest of us don't have to deal with them

    • Thatcher <magus_knightcrawler@hotmail.co
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

        > Sigh... this was to the wrong person... and the wrong list... it
        was
        > supposed to go to the list file one... I need sleep...
        >
        > Mynex
        > - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
        > - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
        > - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

        Sleep? What is this sleep that you speak of...

        Knightcrawler