Weight and Height mod

  • Andy Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      I'm working on some feats and templates that, among other
      things, influence weight and/or height. Is there a way to
      use WEIGHT in a calculation to determine a new WEIGHT (ditto
      HEIGHT).

      Also, is there a way to raise or lower SIZE by one category.
      So that, say, SIZE.Mod:+1 would turn a halfling into a
      medium size creature or a human into a large?