I have a BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|#|PRETYPE problem

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Skyl1|Skyl3 are TRAINED only skills, while Skyl2 is UNTRAINED. I
      have added to the type either UNTRAINED or TRAINED as the case may
      be to the entire skill list.To see why this wasn't working I
      simplified the code to what is the second set of code. When I run
      the second set of code The SKILLRANK I get is always +11 instead of
      +1 or +10. The only thing I can conclude is that if any PRETYPE is
      true on a line all pretypes are true is there other way to do this
      PRETYPE that anyone can sugget?

      Problem code but see bottom code first
      Foo
      TYPE:WSKILL
      VISIBLE:NO
      DESC:See Text
      MULT:YES
      STACK:NO
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=3|SKILLSNAMED|Skyl2|Skyl1|Skyl3|1
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|1|PRETYPE:UNTRAINED
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|.3|PRETYPE:TRAINED|!PRESKILL:1,TYPE.UNTRAINED=.3
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|1|PRETYPE:TRAINED|PRESKILL:1,TYPE.UNTRAINED=.3

      Foo
      TYPE:WSKILL
      VISIBLE:NO
      DESC:See Text
      MULT:YES
      STACK:NO
      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=3|SKILLSNAMED|Skyl2|Skyl1|Skyl3|1
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|1|PRETYPE:UNTRAINED
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|10|PRETYPE:TRAINED