Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: biosettings

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
      On 9/5/06 2:02 PM, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

      >> BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|6|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
      >> BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS,CHA|-2|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
      >>
      >> BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS,CHA|-3|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
      >> BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|2|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
      >
      > How would this work around feats and the like that increase AGESETS? Of
      > course, this may not be implemented yet, as I don't normally play with
      > this stuff.

      It doesn't, nothing like that is implemented anyway.

      And try Tir's suggestion first, it's better.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
        >>> BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|6|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
        >>> BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS,CHA|-2|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
        >>>
        >>> BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS,CHA|-3|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
        >>> BONUS:STAT|STR,CON,DEX|2|PREVARGTEQ:AGE,45
        >>
        >> How would this work around feats and the like that increase
        >> AGESETS? Of course, this may not be implemented yet, as I don't
        >> normally play with this stuff.
        >
        > It doesn't, nothing like that is implemented anyway.

        But it will. :)

        [ 1552891 ] [Epic] [biosettings] Extend Life Span
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=1552891&group_id=25576&atid=384722

        > And try Tir's suggestion first, it's better.

        Will do.

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD