I know this won't work is there a way to do something like this?

  • dlm1065 <dlm1065@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      If numchoices=5 always forces 5 choices, what if we allow the same
      choices to be taken. Could we automatically negate any additional
      ranks after the first time taken? by doing something liek this?

      CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=5|SKILLSNAMED|TYPE.Fuboz|1

      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|1
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|LIST|-1|PRESKILL:1,LIST=2