Syntax for removing SA abilities or Feats

  • Lange LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      My players have convinced meto allow racial substitution levels in my game, and I figure the easiest way is to just create a template that can be applied at the appropriate level. This template should remove a class' given ability / feat, then apply a new ability / feat.

      What kind of syntax is used to remove a SA ability your character is given for it's class (such as Druid's Trackless Step)?

      How about a FEAT (such as RangerCombatStyle), or VFEAT (such as Bardic Countersong), or FEATAUTO (such as Basic Turning)?

      How would a person syntax the removal of such feats / abilities?