Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] flying maneuverability Dex-dependent

  • ed ballot
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
      > I try to code a teplate that grants the fly ability to a character.
      > Its maneuverability is Dexterity-dependent. How would you
      > go about coding it?

      You could do it with several SA and use PRExx to only show correct one like
      so (haven't tried this so it may not actually work). Here's an example
      template where I break it up based on if you have a Dex bonus of +1 or less,
      exaclty +2, or +3 or more
      MyFlyTemplate
      MOVE:Fly,60
      SA:Fly with Average maneuverability|PREVARLTEQ:DEX,1
      SA:Fly with Good maneuverability|PREVAREQ:DEX,2
      SA:Fly with Perfect maneuverability|PREVARGTEQ:DEX,3

    • Susan Dittmar
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
        Thank you, Ed, it works like a charm :-)

        Susan