RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] flying maneuverability Dex-dependent

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
      > I try to code a teplate that grants the fly ability to a character.
      > Its maneuverability is Dexterity-dependent. How would you go
      > about coding it?

      You wouldn't as maneuverability is something that PCGen doesn't deal with
      (yet).

      Barak
    • ed ballot
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
        > I try to code a teplate that grants the fly ability to a character.
        > Its maneuverability is Dexterity-dependent. How would you
        > go about coding it?

        You could do it with several SA and use PRExx to only show correct one like
        so (haven't tried this so it may not actually work). Here's an example
        template where I break it up based on if you have a Dex bonus of +1 or less,
        exaclty +2, or +3 or more
        MyFlyTemplate
        MOVE:Fly,60
        SA:Fly with Average maneuverability|PREVARLTEQ:DEX,1
        SA:Fly with Good maneuverability|PREVAREQ:DEX,2
        SA:Fly with Perfect maneuverability|PREVARGTEQ:DEX,3

      • Susan Dittmar
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
          Thank you, Ed, it works like a charm :-)

          Susan