flying maneuverability Dex-dependent

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi,

      I try to code a teplate that grants the fly ability to a character.
      Its maneuverability is Dexterity-dependent. How would you go about coding
      it?

      Thanks for your help,

      Susan
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006

        You wouldn't as maneuverability is something that PCGen doesn't deal with
        (yet).

        Barak
      • ed ballot
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
          > I try to code a teplate that grants the fly ability to a character.
          > Its maneuverability is Dexterity-dependent. How would you
          > go about coding it?

          You could do it with several SA and use PRExx to only show correct one like
          so (haven't tried this so it may not actually work). Here's an example
          template where I break it up based on if you have a Dex bonus of +1 or less,
          exaclty +2, or +3 or more
          MyFlyTemplate
          MOVE:Fly,60
          SA:Fly with Average maneuverability|PREVARLTEQ:DEX,1
          SA:Fly with Good maneuverability|PREVAREQ:DEX,2
          SA:Fly with Perfect maneuverability|PREVARGTEQ:DEX,3

        • Susan Dittmar
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
            Thank you, Ed, it works like a charm :-)

            Susan