feat with level dependent bonuses

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Greetings,

      I try to code a feat that gives character level dependent bonuses. How
      would you go about coding it?

      To be more precise, I have a Feat BAR that
      * on character level 1 grants FOO1,
      * on character level 2 grants FOO2,
      * on character level 3 replaces FOO1 by FOO3,

      Thanks for your help!

      Susan
    • Susan Dittmar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Hi folks,

        just walking along the line of Ed's answer to my previous question
        (flying maneuverability Dex-dependent), I think I will manage that one too.
        Thanks again!

        Susan