Re: Choose lists

  • webscav2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2006
      So is there any way to dynamically create a list yet besides using
      choose so that if someone uses another source with more skills that
      were in the sources I have coded it will work correctly? With
      substitution levels and thier easily definable PRExx tags I can just
      create a substituion level for every skill in RSRD, but that's a poor
      solution. Any chance that CHOOSE is going to get more functionality
      sometime soon or that there is a function I'm just missing?

      Re: Choose lists
      Posted by: "Tir Gwaith" Tir.Gwaith@... tir_gwaith
      Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:57 am (PST)
      Correct, the CHOOSE coded options aren't really delicate where skills
      are concerned.