Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] skill: subschool of a subschool?

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2006
      Tir Gwaith wrote:
      > On 8/7/06, Paul W. King <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:
      >> *sigh* I was afraid you'd say that.
      >
      > Why do you think we have Knowledge (Local) even tho it is supposed to
      > be lots of skills?

      Where does it say that? As fas as I know the according to the RAW there
      is only one Knowledge (local) skill and that helps you regardless of
      where you are. I know it's silly, but I think it like that in the rules.
      Or do you have proof to the contrary?

      Strangly, Knowledge (local) also help in identifying humanoid creatures...

      Stefan.