Help with variable

  • Edwin Holley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
      I am getting the following error;

      getJepVariable: WFMACCHECK

      java.lang.NullPointerException

      In my experience, a null pointer exception would mean that the variable is
      not defined. The variable is defined using Define: directly after it is
      first used. I have verified that the case and spelling are identical, using
      my normal method (copy and paste). Ugh, my last error message, although not
      necessarily my last error. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
        Sanity check.

        Make sure it is DEFINE:WFMACCHECK|0 or has some number there.
        Missing the |# and will generate the NPE.

      • Edwin Holley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
          Here is what I got;

          BONUS:EQMARMOR|ACCHECK|WFMACCheck DEFINE:WFMACCheck|0

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2006
            BTW, there is a {TAB} between WFMACCHeck and DEFINE:, but Y!\Outlook takes
            it out.

            _____

            From: PCGenListFileHelp@ <mailto:PCGenListFileHelp%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com
            yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tir Gwaith
            Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:04 PM
            To: PCGenListFileHelp@ <mailto:PCGenListFileHelp%40yahoogroups.com>
            yahoogroups.com