RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Help implementing Region and Regional Feats in PCGen

  • Edwin Holley
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
      I would like to say, that over the years I have seen questions go across
      this list, where I could say that you would need that for this or that
      closed content book. My understanding of this was more along the lines of "
      Just so you know in future, we don't use specific closed content terms in
      discussions on this board." Sometimes people seem to imply that if you have
      a problem with creating closed content stuff, you can get no help, which as
      far as I have seen could not be farther from the truth. Everyone is very
      helpful, and also mindful of the trust that WoC has put in an Open Source
      project, which competes directly with a commercial program of theirs (or at
      least that they licensed).