RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Help implementing Region and Regional Feats in PCGen

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
      CMP creates their datasets based upon a specific PCGen release...5.8.1 in this case. They make no promises on how it will work
      with any other PCGen release.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
        I would like to say, that over the years I have seen questions go across
        this list, where I could say that you would need that for this or that
        closed content book. My understanding of this was more along the lines of "
        Just so you know in future, we don't use specific closed content terms in
        discussions on this board." Sometimes people seem to imply that if you have
        a problem with creating closed content stuff, you can get no help, which as
        far as I have seen could not be farther from the truth. Everyone is very
        helpful, and also mindful of the trust that WoC has put in an Open Source
        project, which competes directly with a commercial program of theirs (or at
        least that they licensed).