Templates, natural weapons & equipsets

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi there,

      I'm working on some druid/shapeshifter templates and have a question.
      Can I specify which equipset the natural weapons are created in? Or
      can I set it so they are at least created in all the equipment sets?

      I'd like to create a "wildshaped" equipment set and put the natural
      weapons there. We are using the "wildshaped items don't work" rules
      and I'd like that equipment set to stay empty except for their natural
      weapons.

      Is that possible or will I need to train my druid players not to use
      the default equipment set?

      -James McP