Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Adding to spells known

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      You aren't blind. Our spell system is really set up for base PHB type
      casting, with a few tweaks. We've been waiting for a good overhaul
      before really ripping out the spellcasting code to make it more
      flexible. Looking at spellcasting code tends to give coders the
      jitters.

      Best to monitor that outside the program.