RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] [Modern] bonus feat application

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2006
      No. Many, if not all, of the AdCs and PrCs in Modern have a line similar to "...the quickest way to gain this class is through the
      XXX class, although other paths are possible." So, if the Rock Star AdC has Charismatic Hero as its quickest path, then the feat
      mentioned below should also be on the Rock Star's list of bonus feats. I'm just trying to work out a method of automatically doing
      this instead of manually.

      Paul W. King
      PR SB, BoD