Mod a Ranger

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 5:40 PM
      I am coding up an alternative Ranger, and at 3rd level, he gets a choice of
      either Endurance or Improved Initiative feats, instead of automatically
      getting Endurance.

      I have coded and loaded the following statements in a personal lst file:

      CLASS:Ranger.MOD
      HOOSE:FEATADD:(Endurance,Improved Initiative)|1

      It still just gives him the Endurance feat...

      Help??

      -- david
      Papa-DRB
    • frank_kliewe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19 8:17 AM
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David" <Papa-DRB@...> wrote:

        > I am coding up an alternative Ranger, and at 3rd level, he gets a
        choice of
        > either Endurance or Improved Initiative feats, instead of
        automatically
        > getting Endurance.
        >
        > I have coded and loaded the following statements in a personal lst
        file:

        > CLASS:Ranger.MOD

        3<tab>ADD:FEAT(TYPE.FavoredEnemy)<tab>ADD:FEAT(TYPE.FavoredEnemyBonus)<t\
        ab>C
        > HOOSE:FEATADD:(Endurance,Improved Initiative)|1
        >
        > It still just gives him the Endurance feat...
        >
        > Help??
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa-DRB

        1st - You're using the ADD:FEAT syntax in the CHOOSE:FEATADD tag. That
        won't work. Either use ADD:FEAT or change it to
        CHOOSE:FEATADD|Endurance|Improved Initiative

        2nd - You 're most likely getting the Endurance feat added from the
        original class. You will need to .CLEAR the original.

        -- Frank