Class skill from a feat

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      Is there a way to make a skill a class skill for a specific class from a
      feat?

      CSKILL outside of a class makes the skill a class skill for all the
      characters classes.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
        > Is there a way to make a skill a class skill for a specific class
        > from a feat?
        >
        > CSKILL outside of a class makes the skill a class skill for all
        > the characters classes.

        I seem to recall this issue coming up before, and I think the answer was, and still is, "no". ;P

        Paul W. King
        PR SB, BoD