Please help create feat concerning favored enemy
- Hi everyone,
I'm using the LST editor to create a feat. It should bring up a
selection box listing all of the character's favored enemies, let you
select one, and then give +3 additional to the bonus for that single
Unfortunately, I don't know what to enter into the "Advanced" tab of
- We've set up Favored Enemy to work in 3.5, but it isn't pretty.
Not sure if that will show choices that the character doesn't have DEFINEd. That's using the LST Editors.....
Personally, I'd take the tact that we did for Favored enemy bonus. Don't use the LST editor for this....
1) Copy and paste into your own set from rsrd_feats_hidden.lst the ###Block: Favored Enemy Bonuses and all the feats in in.
2) Change the names slightly (they'll be hidden anyway, so it won't really matter)
3) Yank out PREVARGTEQ:FavoredEBonusChoices,1 (leave the PREFEAT)
4) Change BONUS:VAR|LIST|2 to BONUS:VAR|LIST|3 (since your feat does +3)
5) Change the TYPE:FavoredEnemyBonus to MyFeatType or whatever you want (it will be staying hidden anyway) This is so that it won't interfere with standard Ranger progression stuff, and will work with the next feat bit:
This is what you will be seeing in the UI, etc....
6) create feat
MyFeat TYPE:General (or whatever) VISIBLE:YES ADD:FEAT(TYPE.MyFeatType)
That ought to give you everything you want. It is a little complicated for a beginner to set up, but it will work like a charm once you get it set up.
> Hi everyone,
> I'm using the LST editor to create a feat. It should bring up a
> selection box listing all of the character's favored enemies, let you
> select one, and then give +3 additional to the bonus for that single
> Unfortunately, I don't know what to enter into the "Advanced" tab of
> the editor.