Re: CAN YOU CREATE NEW WEAPONS/ARMOR MATERIAL IN THE LIST EDITOR?

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      You cannot create a base material as their is (to my knowledge) no
      equipment modifier editor and base materials are done as eqmods.

      You can create custom lst files that are loaded as part of an campaign
      by creating the lst files and a pcc file and load them as any other
      source.

      See rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst for examples of base materials from
      the RSRD.

      The DR property would be listed in the SA with the hardness and HP.