Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Newbie Question - How do I load LST files provided to me?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      On 6/2/06 8:25 AM, "Joe Wolf" <joewolf@...> wrote:

      > Of course, now I get a fatal dialog box during character creation ("Unknown
      > Feat Added: Simple Weapons") - I'm thinking I need to load the OGL/PHB data
      > (Deadlands is based on basic D20.) I say fatal because the dialog box
      > continually reappears and all I can do is kill the process in Taskmanager.
      > (sigh)

      Sounds like the files your friend gave you are for an older version, that
      problem happens when a lst file has a ADD:FEAT(x) tag and can't find feat
      "x".

      The Alpha sets are current enough that they load without error and they
      include all the rules needed so that loading the SRD is not necessary.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)