Choosing Spells by School

  • Paul Haggerty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I noticed awhile ago there was a discussion over on Experimental about
      revamping the SPELLS tag to give more control over choosing spells. I
      was wondering if anything actually became of it.

      I need to be able to have a character choose a new spell to go into
      his known spells list, but have it limited to only one school of
      spells for a particular class.

      For example: Allow the character to choose one spell from the Cleric's
      spell list provided it's also of the Conjuration school.

      Can anyone suggest anything?

      Paul