RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] ADD:VFEAT(Weapon Focus)

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Looks more like a case for the QUALIFY tag IMO.

      At first level have:

      1<tab>ADD:FEAT(Weapon Focus)<tab>QUALIFY:Weapon Focus

      That will qualify your class for the Weapon Focus feat, disregarding any
      PRExxx in the feat.

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Content Silverback

      --
      I- I- I watched him for fifteen years, sitting in a room, staring at a wall,
      not seeing the wall, looking past the wall - looking at this night,