Hello All!

  • Christopher Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      Just a quickly hello. Quick question too.

      Anyone have any expanded equipment lists they would like to share? Is there even a location for us to share/download new and modified content for PCGen? Lists and export templates, that sort of thing. I haven't found one yet, if it's out there.

      BTW, any developers trolling around, BRILLIANT work. I spent the better part of last saturday trying out about 10 different character trackers/creators, and all of them were complete trash. Then I stumbled on PCGen. I'm in love.

      Krystofer, out.