Re: Class skill help

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Tir,

      What I tried was to use CSKILL in the main Class line (with Balance),
      then use CSKILL:.CLEAR.Balance in level 4. What happened was, even
      at level 1, Balance became cross class. Will try your suggestion,
      thanks.

      Monch

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:

      > > Is there a way to make a skill a class skill (or conversely a
      cross
      > > class skill) within the same class. For example, I want to have
      Balance
      > > as a class skill. Then come level 4, it becomes a cross class
      skill?

      > CSKILL overrides CCSKILL in an object (or other objects). Both
      tags are available on class and class level lines.

      > 1 CSKILL:Balance
      > 4 CCSKILL:Balance
      >
      > Would be what you want to try, but I don't think CCSKILL will over-
      ride the previous CSKILL. You can try, though.